Is a position as key player in an ambitious and successful international organization desirable to you? Is your position as a key player in an ambitious and successful international organization desirable? Do processes drive you? Do you prosper from a working environment with a broad diversity of task and colleagues?
B. Braun Medical A/S is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator based at our offices in Copenhagen. You will be part of the Central Services Division locally with direct reference to the Division Manager and an integral part of a team with members from Scandinavia located in Sweden and Norway, respectively.
As one of the world’s leading medical technology companies, B. Braun aims to protect and improve the health of people around the world. For more than 180 years, we have shaped healthcare with our pioneering spirit and groundbreaking contributions. Since 1839 we have been evolving as a family-owned business.
Today, innovation continues to be the engine for our success. Efficiency is key to focus our energy, and sustainability ensures that business decisions are taken with future generations in mind. We foster a culture in which we rely on each other, take ownership, and value differences. This is why we live Sharing Expertise. As a true partner, we enhance lives by developing smart solutions. We set standards based on deep understanding and know-how. With these strengths and the power of technology, we continue to drive advancements in healthcare.
A variety of tasks
In collaboration with the Scandinavian Logistics team, you will manage the product flow from Germany to our warehouses in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway, and along with other skilled and dedicated team members, you will participate in projects with a scope to develop and streamline all parts of our supply chain.
- (Pro)Active contact person with global supply teams in Germany.
- Reconciliation of inventory levels in the ERP system and customer consignment stock.
- Collaboration with local Sales/Marketing in forecasting
- Monitoring stock levels and taking action on replenishment to the Scandinavian warehouse.
- Manual purchasing to the Scandinavian warehouse and pharma stock
- Inventory management and analysis
- Together with Third Party Logistics, progressively develop processes and routines
- As a key member in various projects, strive for continuous development and improvement of our supply chain
- Maintaining a high and continuous service level toward customers
- Participation in Integrated Business Project meetings with a view to further enhance collaboration between Sales/Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Bottleneck handling
- Management of inbound flow, workflow, and register logistical deviations.
- Management of local samples stock
- Active collaboration pertaining to specific pharma processes for Denmark and Norway
Your qualifications and experience:
- Relevant education or experience in logistics and/or supply chain management
- Fluency in verbal as well as written English
- Fluency in at least one Scandinavian language (preferably Danish)
- Profound Excel skills
- SAP skills are preferable
You are a person who:
- Communicates easily and successfully with different types of people and continuously seeks solutions to the benefit of all stakeholders
- Are able to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Are quality driven and take responsibility for your own work results
Our Working environment
We offer a working environment within an international organization with a highly ambitious growth strategy. You will be working with experienced and dedicated colleagues locally as well as in Scandinavia in a setting where we continuously strive to advance open dialogue and collaboration among the teams locally as well as internationally.
We offered an attractive fixed salary package incl. a pension with health insurance, telephone and the possibility of a bonus.
Do you want to know more?
Hald HR Consulting + ACTIO-Consulting handles the recruitment process, and the applications will be read continuously. Therefore, send your CV and a motivated application as quickly as possible.
How to apply for the jobs
Apply for the position via the “Apply for the position” button, where you can also upload your CV and application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!