You’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we’re also a part of yours! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. This is also our vision for marketing. Because you understand target groups and surprise them with great ideas, we want to work with you to foster long-term customer relationships. With diverse impulses, flexible working time models and international opportunities, we ensure your and our progress and jointly develop health care further. That’s Sharing Expertise.
B. Braun Medical A/S
As one of the world’s leading medical technology companies, B. Braun aims to protect and improve the health of people around the world. For more than 180 years, we have shaped healthcare with our pioneering spirit and groundbreaking contributions. Since 1839 we have been evolving as a family-owned business.
Today, innovation continues to be the engine for our success. Efficiency is key to focus our energy, and sustainability ensures that business decisions are taken with future generations in mind. We foster a culture in which we rely on each other, take ownership, and value differences. This is why we live Sharing Expertise. As a true partner, we enhance lives by developing smart solutions. We set standards based on deep understanding and know-how. With these strengths and the power of technology, we continue to drive advancements in healthcare.
Think surgical instruments – Think Aesculap
“Sharing expertise” has been B. Braun’s philosophy for more than 180 years. Sharing expertise across all divisions of the company helps create a broader and deeper foundation of knowledge for all involved and results in long-term, detailed solutions and maximum safety for the benefit of both, patients and healthcare professionals.
With more than 145 years of experience with surgical instruments, Aesculap is a competent partner for interdisciplinary knowledge sharing. The Aesculap brand represents a varied spectrum that combines high-quality products with process-oriented services both in terms of knowledge and economics. Aesculap is a reliable and recognized partner for the entire surgical process in the hospital.
Aesculap owes its position among the best in the industry to its employees, who are never satisfied with the first idea that appears, but keep testing, studying in detail and refining each development until they find the best possible solution. Aesculap is therefore much more than a supplier of high-precision surgical instruments: We are a partner who listens carefully and contributes ideas, who understands the customer’s needs and wishes and takes them into account at a high level. From products to service and seminars for all areas of activity at the hospital.
We are looking for a proven and success-oriented leader for our Aesculap Division in B. Braun Medical A/S. As our division manager, you will lead our team and ensure that we always deliver on sales. You demonstrate leadership that ensures that we continuously develop ourselves and our internal prerequisites to succeed in our mission.
You contribute to synergy across the organization and are a strong partner for your colleagues in the management team. We achieve more together.
Your job and responsibilities
As Division Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the domestic operations and the P&L of the Aesculap division
- Have budgeting and reporting responsibilities
- Drive Aesculap Denmark commercial strategy in close alignment with the Aesculap Global Sales Team
- Develop Aesculap commercial organization and its prerequisites to implement the regional strategy
- Identify and formulate strategic initiatives for the division, sales and marketing planning, budgeting and monitoring of sales and profitability
- Manage and develop Aesculap DK sales performance
- Build and lead the team, culture, values, mindset and behavior
- Create a high performance culture with shared vision, clear and ambitious goals, positive competition, continuous learning and development, accountability, commitment and drive
- Analyze and generate ideas for permanent process improvement with the aim of increasing efficiency and profitability on an ongoing basis
- Provide clarity on roles and responsibilities and develop clear processes, structure and direction
- Act as the supervisor of the Aesculap sales and marketing personnel, currently 10 people
- Ensure an efficient and agile organization geared to market needs
- Cooperate closely with local and global stakeholders and members of Management Team in Denmark
- Report to the Managing Director of B. Braun Medical Nordic
What we expect from you
We expect that you:
- Have several years of experience in a management position with appropriate further training
- Have a proven responsibility for P&L and leading a similar team
- Have knowledge and experience in sales in the healthcare market (especially hospitals)
- Have knowledge of tender business and procurement legislation is an advantage
- Have analytical skills, business acumen and strong leadership skills with a hands-on approach
- Are excellent within communication and negotiation
- Have a high work ethic with a sense of urgency
- Prove a high level of social skills, are a good cooperator and motivator
- Are Fluent in business English
- Are ready to travel both domestically and abroad
What we offer you
As our division manager, you will embark on a personal, career and corporate journey. In this role, you will be able to contribute and develop your leadership skills as well as help create an even stronger Nordic set-up as a global player that sets the tone and makes a mark on the market with unique high-tech products.
As soon as possible.
The recruitment process
HALD + ACTIO Consulting handles the recruitment process, and the applications will be read continuously. Therefore, send your CV and a motivated application as quickly as possible and no later than 26. February 2024.
There will be a test and a case between the 1st and 2nd interviews.
How to apply for the job
Apply for the position via the “apply for the position” button, where you can also upload your CV and application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
You can read more about B. Braun Medical here